I also worked on remounting the radio on sea puppy. It was just bolted to the side of the chart table area. I have now flush mounted it. I is a much cleaner and out of the way install.
First I drilled a hole to get the key hole saw I used into.. Actaully I drilled out all four corners.
Next the cut out hole
I also did a bit of cleaning on sea puppy this weekend. She has been out sailing all summer and this fall with not a lot more in the way of cleaning inside other than just neatening stuff up. I actaully pulled the floor boards out and scrubbed the floor pan and hull with soft scrub. It was amazing how much grime came up. You wouldn’t have thought it could have gotten that dirty in the first place.