I made this and it is scrumptious… We had guests over and they just devoured it.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 extra large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup pecans or 1/3 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- Into baking pan measure flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- Add oil, eggs, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Insert pan securely into unit; close lid.
- Select”Cake” setting; press”Start.
- “When beep sounds after about 5 minutes, add mashed banana and nuts.
- Press”Start” again.
- The”Complete” light will flash when cake is done.
- (follow your machine’s instructions).
- Using hotpads, remove pan from unit.
- Turn bread out onto cooling rack.
- Cool; slice thinly to serve.
- Makes 1 5×4-inch loaf.
- Banana-Chocolate Chip Bread: Prepare bread as above through”Cake” setting.
- When beep sounds, add mashed banana and 1/3 cup chopped chocolate chips.
- Omit nuts.
- Continue as directed.
Serving Size: 1 (702 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
Calories from Fat 1095